Saturday 14 May 2016

Penny Black cats...

Happy Saturday :o)

I spotted this die in a sale recently and just couldn't resist!  Wish there was a dog version too.


The lovely Sarah mentioned on yesterday's card that I could also enter it for the 'inlaid dies' challenge at AAA Cards... but I thought I might as well make a new card, seen as it gave me an excuse to use my new die.  I'm now thinking this one would be far better for the friend I made yesterday's card for... but I personalised that one lol!

Items Used
Penny Black feLINE die
Sentiment - Stampin' Up
Paw print stamp - Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
White Ink - Stampin' Up

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love it! Fab dies and design
Lorraine x

Dawn Phillips said...

I love that die. It makes a beautiful card. I think it may have to go on my wish list x

Melissa L. said...

Beautiful, Lisa. I love your striking design and impeccable die cutting! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Anonymous said...

Stunning ! Love the effect x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great die, great card

Wendy said...

Fabulous, love that die!
Hugs Wendy xx

Debra K. said...

I absolutely love this card and die. Wonderful colour choice and the little paw print is a lovely finishing touch. I've looked everywhere for that die and can't find it so you were lucky to get one! Debra x

Tracey T said...

What a gorgeous card - lovely CAS/mono design and I love the little paw print. Yet another die that I have sitting unused in my die box... must try harder! x

Unknown said...

That is a great die and a great card. Karen x

Chris said...

Lovely die and a fabulous design....I'd like a dog version too!
Chris
x

Sarah said...

A super design Lisa, great colour choice xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER DUPER die and love how you have done the card
Faith
x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Lisa - brilliant die :o)
Debs xx