Tuesday 8 July 2014

Teacher Thank Yous - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone :o)

Here's the first of my teacher thank you cards, using the Teacher Thank You Words Bundle from DigiStamp Boutique... these are for Morgan's teachers, although I do still need to make one more for his basketball coach.



I'm making personalised clipboards as gifts for the teachers, so the cards will go nicely.  I used one of the other sentiments from the set on the insides, and then forgot to take a photo!

I've had no time for blogging over the last couple of days - we go away in a couple of weeks, and I'm frantically trying to finish off all orders, get ahead with DT cards, and then there's all the end of school events and visits... Morgan had a day at his new secondary school yesterday, and then we were at a parent's induction evening afterwards.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll get sorted eventually!

Off for a little catch up with some of your blogs... hope you have a lovely evening :o)



18 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are great Lisa and the clipboard die cuts go so well with the teacher theme. Hope life slows down soon and you can enjoy your hols, you're coming to my neck of the woods aren't you? Have fun.
Lorraine

Sharon said...

These are fabulous designs Lisa. Love the clipboards and the words are fabulous.
Hope your preparations for your holidays go well and you get through all your orders without hiccups.
Have a lovely evening.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debbie said...

Hi Lisa
Wow too cool for school I say!
Just gorgeous.
I keep looking at these Blueprints, would love them, I love the stitched effect on some of them, but love the little clip board, super. Debbiex

Lorraine said...

Lucky teachers! Gorgeous cards Lisa.
Hope you get through everything
Lorraine x

Annette said...

They're lovely Lisa, and how lovely those clipboards sound. They'll be really useful and great to have them personalised too.

coops said...

i love these lisa.the designs are fantastic :D

xx coops xx

rachel said...

Hiya Lisa - I can sympathesise - I know where you're coming from!!! Love your cards - I think mine are all made - we've got to collect some rocks on Sunday that we're going to stencil as gifts - on a budget this year! Hugs rachel x

Debra K. said...

Wonderful cards! I bet these will be the best cards and pressies the teachers get.
I hope you get everything done and then have the best holiday and a rest!! Debra x

Sue said...

These look fabulous Lisa. I love the clipboard design and gorgeous papers.
End of term is always so busy, I hope you get everything done without too much stress and then you can enjoy your well deserved holiday.
Hugs Sue

Lyn said...

These are awesome there is nothing nicer than a personalized card.

aussie aNNie said...

These look great Lisa, love the apples.xx ♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Jackie said...

Fabulous cards Lisa, I hope you manage to keep on top of things in time for your holiday :o)
Jackie xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

WOW Lisa - these are amazing!!! Love em to bits - thank you...Sally-Ann xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what super Teachers cards, i must confess i cheated and bought one, but then it was only 29p !!

Did you manage to change Morgan's Secondary School, i so hope you did, as i know you had lots of problems, Luv Sam x

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous designs, Lisa! So clever! xx

rosie said...

gorgeous cards Lisa. love the designs and layout x

Sue B said...

Oh these are gorgeous Lisa…. wha fab designs… I love the colours and layout! and a wonderful idea to personalise them too! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Big hugs Sue xxx

Kat W said...

I adore these funky designs and the sentiments are brilliant!
I can't wait to see the clipboards too!
Big hugs, Kat xx