Thursday 26 November 2009

No cards today, cute pics instead!


Seen as I'm having one of those bad cardmaking days where nothing will go right for me - why does this happen when I'm at my busiest?! - I thought I'd put a couple of cute pics on here to cheer me up. Hubby took these a few days ago and they made me laugh when I saw them. Dex loves the cats (we have 2) and Phoebe in particular loves him. She's taken to snuggling up with him and she'd just sat down with him in the first pic, then by the time the second one was taken they both look half asleep! Bless 'em, so cute :o)










9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwh, how adorable hun! Is this the cat you squashed in the chair?! Your son is a handsome little fella, if only I were 40 years younger. He is certainly going to break some hearts when he grows up. I trust you will save the embarrassing baby photos to scare off the unsuitable women he brings home - that's what my mother use to do, bore the boys to death and make me cringe. Killed more than one relationship I can tell you! Thanks for sharing your pics hun, cheered up my grotty day. Ooh, you have email btw. Vince sends purrs and paws to Phoebe. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous pics, he is so cute, love his trendy long locks. Not sure about the cats eyes though?
Sarah x

Victoria said...

aaaaaah he's gorgeous.
Victoria
x

helencreaty1 said...

oh adorable pcitures, and your son is so cute, =)thanks for shring them =)
happy thanksgivingç
hugsssss
helen

Nannieflash said...

Oh Lisa they are really gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing them with us. Your son is a beautiful lad, not that hed thanked me for saying that, but he is. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Vixykins said...

How gorgeous is he!! Lovely hair :D

Linnie said...

What a little cutie certainly cheered me up Lisa
Love
Linniexxx

Unknown said...

Aww Lisa!! What cute pictures! Your son is adorable and the cat is the image of one of mine!
Hugs Viv xx

Jackie said...

What lovely photographs, gorgeous little boy :o)
Jackie xx